Top 7 Dresses of the 2012 Oscars
Posted on February 27, 2012
I know this is totally off topic, I’m sorry, but I couldn’t help it. I wanted to make a top 5 list, but couldn’t help it too, I had to go with 7.
So many amazing dresses, Gwyneth Paltrow’s white Tom Ford dress with cape, Leslie Mann in a Roberto Cavalli, Li Bingbing in that white strapless gown, etc. But I had to narrow it down to 7, and here they are, my top 7 dresses of the Oscars 2012:
7. Maria Menounos in a mint green pleated gown:
6. Princess Charlene of Monaco in a white pleated gown:
5. Natalie Portman in a vintage Christian Dior couture red dress from the Fifties:
4. Jessica Chastain in a bespoke Alexander McQueen hand-embroidered dress:
PS: McQueen is going to heaven for this dress.
3. Rooney Mara in a Givenchy white plunging gown:
2. Angelina Jolie in a black velvet Atelier Versace gown (beautiful!!!!):
1. Milla Jovovich in an Elie Saab couture asymmetric gown:
My God! I have never seen Milla looking THAT beautifully gorgeous! She was definitely my favorite, and wearing Elie Saab, that’s like a double-win.
Enough about me, which of the listed (or of them all) was your favorite pick?